1) YOU'RE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN- in public, sans make-up.
2) YOU'RE AN INITIATOR- of all things, both romantically and socially.
3) YOU'RE NOT AFRAID- of sophomoric phobias, your thirties, or making the first move.
4) YOU BELIEVE IN RESPECT- which, for you is to be given and received at all times.
5) YOU'RE RELIABLE- You don't break dates, over-schedule, or flake on social or professional rendezvous. You're good on your word and trustworthy.
6) YOU'RE AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN- with an independently funded credit line.
7) YOU'RE CAR SAVVY- You know how to check your tire pressure, fluids, and can even change your own oil (and maybe even the breaks). Watch out Jiffy Lube!
8) YOU OWN TOOLS- And you know how to use them, period.
9) YOU'RE SETTLED DOWN- You're over 21 and don't feel the impulse to go out every Saturday night and/or take up every social offer that comes your way.
10) YOU KNOW WHEN TO SAY, "NO"- to seconds, boys, men, and other potential pitfalls.
11) YOU BELIEVE IN SUNSCREEN- not suntan lotion, or tanning booths, or tanning creams, or other excessive "orange skin" promoting techniques.
12) YOU UNDERSTAND BAGGAGE- but not excuses!
13) YOU BELIEVE IN MODERATION- of everything, including chocolate bars and ice cream. You watch your waistline by watching your junk intake, not inhibiting it altogether!
14) YOU'RE NOT SCARED OF THE "J" WORD- You enjoy working and look forward to that "dream job" that enables you to be a self-sufficient and successful woman.
15) YOU'RE NOT A FRIEND FLINGER- rather than roam from pack to pack, you have a few, life long, reliable friends with which to share your time. You even have a few exes in that list.
Jump to Page: 2, 3, 4, 5 * MAIN INDEX